Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Turkey Hoi Sin Noodles

I made this a few weeks back and honestly it's the best thing I have eaten for ages, then again I seem to say this about a lot of things! I have tried to include the amounts I used but usually with vegetables I don't weigh and also some seasonings I just add until it tastes good.

Ingredients


80g Medium Egg Noodles
100g Turkey steak cut into strips
Mushrooms
Peppers
Broccoli
Spring Onions
1-2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoon of Hoi sin sauce
Soy Sauce

1. Cut the turkey breast into strips and begin to fry on a low heat. Chop up peppers, spring onions and peppers and add to the turkey with crushed garlic.
2. Cook broccoli in some boiling water.
3. Cook noodles according to packet instructions.
4. One turkey is cooked add soy sauce, noodles and broccoli ensuring the soy sauce coats all ingredients. Then add the hoi sin sauce and stir.


No comments:

Post a Comment